Kzoo Cat Rescue is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization!
How YOU can help us save the kitties of Kalamazoo!
Consider donating online on:
or donating items directly!
Our most needed items are always:
💜 any brand CLUMPING, NON-scented litter
💜 Kirkland (Costco) brand "Maintenance Cat" Food
💜 Purina One Kitten kibble food (chicken and rice)
Kzoo Cat Rescue is now a verified charity on Amazon Smile!!
Just use this link to do your Amazon shopping... same prices, same services, but Amazon will donate a portion of qualified purchases to us!
Whatever charity you choose, make sure you use smile.amazon.com to make a difference every time you shop!
If you haven't tried ordering pet supplies from Chewy.com yet - consider signing up with them through our referral link!! For each new customer who makes a qualifying purchase, $20 is donated to Kzoo Cat Cafe and Rescue! 🐾
PLUS you get 30% off and FREE shipping!!
Start shopping MEOW 😽 https://prf.hn/click/camref:1011lezpJ
If you are interested in a weekly volunteer shift with Kzoo Cat Rescue - please fill out the volunteer application below!
- We have shifts available all days/times - cat care shifts consist of scooping litter boxes, filling food/water, cleaning and of course, snuggling and playing with our kitties! Our volunteers make sure our kitties are well taken care of whether Kzoo Cat Cafe is open or closed. We are unable to accommodate volunteers under 18 years of age at this time.
If you are interested in any of the following volunteer opportunities, please email email@example.com or message us on facebook!
- Become a Kzoo Cat Rescue member - have expertise in marketing? animal rescue? grant writing/fundraising? photography? Consider joining us!
- Photography - help us spread the word about our cafe and the adoptable rescue kitties by helping us take their 'glamour shots' ;)
- Fundraising - have an idea for a fundraiser? Let us know! We rely on contributions from the community to keep our kitties happy and healthy!
- Partnerships - are you or someone you know a representative of a company we should connect with? Let us know!